Applications for the organization of the next African Symposium on Research in Computer Science and Applied Mathematics (http://www.cari-info.org), CARI 2020 to be held in October 2020, must reach the secretariat of the Permanent Committee of CARI (email@example.com) no later than 30 September 2017.
We expect that CARI 2020 will be associated with a Cimpa research school. The proposal must therefore include a Cimpa research school proposal (see for information: https://www.cimpa.info/node/41)
The application should include:
- Information on the institution: Name and full address, date of creation, mission and status
- Cover letter
- Letters of support from institutions of the host country
- Composition of the Local Organising Committee and short presentation of those involved
- Expertise of the team in organizing scientific events
- Travel information (air and local) to access the location of the event
- Accommodation and catering facilities
- First draft of the application form for the organization of a Cimpa research school
The team selected for the organization of CARI 2020 will be assisted by CARI Permanent Committee in the finalization of the project (budget …) and in the preparation of the application to the organization of a Cimpa research school which must be filed late September 2018.